Report + Support
The University of St Andrews is committed to creating a culture of inclusivity, diversity, equality and safety for students, staff and visitors. We have a zero-tolerance approach to any form of bullying, harassment, discrimination and sexual violence.
There are two ways you can tell us what happened
Concerns and FAQS
- Frequently asked questions
- What is Report and Support?
- What questions will I be asked?
- What is the process for disclosing anonymously?
- What is the process for named submission with contact details?
- Queries and feedback
- Zero tolerance definition
- Listening Guide
- Report and Support second report: Sept 2021-2022
- Report and Support first report: Summer 2021