It takes courage to disclose experiences of harassment and street harassment. Everyone who has experienced harassment deserves to be listened to, supported and believed. What has happened is not your fault and you are not alone. Your safety and wellbeing are the most important things right now.
Disclose to the University
Use the Report and Support system to make a submission for harassment or street harassment to the University of St Andrews. You can choose to do this anonymously or you can request support from an adviser.
- If the matter is about student welfare, you can contact Student Services
- If the matter is about student conduct, you can contact the Student Conduct Officer directly if preferred.
Staff members can disclose to:
Other ways to disclose
Disclose to Police Scotland
- Call 101 for non-emergencies (call 999 for emergencies)
- Use the Police Scotland online submission form
- Go to your local police station:
- The St Andrews police station is located on 68 Pipeland Road, St Andrews, KY16 8JW.
- The Dundee Police Station is located on 4 West Bell Street, Dundee, DD1 1AD
Contact CrimeStoppers to disclose anonymously.
CrimeStoppers often passes information to the police. You can call 0800 555 111 or disclose online to CrimeStoppers.