Make a disclosure to the University 

If you are concerned about your mental health or wellbeing, or that of someone you know, you can share your concern using the Report and Support system. You can choose to do this anonymously or you can request support from an adviser
  • Student Services (the Advice and Support Centre). Call +44 (0)1334 46 2020 during daytime hours (9am to 5pm). 
  • If the matter is about student conduct, you can contact the Student Conduct Officer directly if preferred.
  • The Security and Response Team operates 24/7 and can assist in an emergency, or when an urgent situation or security concern arises. They can connect you with the most appropriate Student Services member of staff out of hours (evenings and weekends).  
  • Your wardennial team can assist if you are in student residences. 

There are two ways you can tell us what happened