University support 

External support 

  • ChildLine – if you’re a child or young person, ChildLine will listen to you and help you work out what to do next.  
  • ParentLine Scotland provides support for anyone caring for or worried about a child.  
  • If you’re an adult and worried about a child, the NSPCC (National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children) have professional counsellors who can give help, advice and support.  
  • Sense is an organisation committed to safeguarding children, young people and adults. If you are concerned about yourself or somebody else, Sense can provide advice or help. 
  • If you’ve been affected by a crime, contact Victim Support Scotland. Victim Support offers phone, live chat, and other online support. 

There are two ways you can tell us what happened