- ChildLine – if you’re a child or young person, ChildLine will listen to you and help you work out what to do next.
- ParentLine Scotland provides support for anyone caring for or worried about a child.
- If you’re an adult and worried about a child, the NSPCC (National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children) have professional counsellors who can give help, advice and support.
- Sense is an organisation committed to safeguarding children, young people and adults. If you are concerned about yourself or somebody else, Sense can provide advice or help.
- If you’ve been affected by a crime, contact Victim Support Scotland. Victim Support offers phone, live chat, and other online support.