Need help now? For enquiries during office hours call Student Services on +44 (0)1334 46 2020. For urgent enquiries outside office hours call the University Security and Response Team +44 (0)1334 46 8999. If a crime is in progress or you require urgent medical attention, please call 999.
- The Advice and Support Centre can talk to you about any concerns you have and offer advice. You can also book an appointment to see an adviser or counsellor within Student Services.
Phone: +44 (0)1334 46 2020
- If the matter is about student conduct, you can contact the Student Conduct Officer directly if preferred.
- The wardennial teams in halls of residence are a local first point of contact and can provide help and assistance in a range of matters.
- St Andrews Nightline is a student-run confidential, anonymous listening and information service.
Phone (term-time): 01334 46 2266
Instant Messaging (term-time): Click here
Skype calling: StAndrewsNightline
E-Mail (24 hours): firstname.lastname@example.org
- The St Andrews Students’ Association is a student-run body that can provide advice and support.
Phone: +44 (0)1334 46 2700
- The Chaplaincy offers pastoral care and support for any student, regardless of religion or belief (including non-belief).
Phone: +44 (0)1334 46 2866
- The Mediation Service - provides an effective, informal means of resolving disagreements and conflict at the earliest point. Please email email@example.com to arrange a time to discuss, in confidence, how mediation can help. The service operates independently and confidentially.
- Race, Ethnicity, Culture, and Discrimination: Key support, resources and information