The wellbeing pages offer more suggestions and information about how to support your wellbeing and mental health.
- Fife’s Health Promotion Service offers free, confidential mental health support to young people living in Fife.
- The NHS can offer support for physical and mental health, and normally your GP (doctor) will be the best place to start. If you are new to St Andrews and have yet to register with a GP practice, you can find out how to register.
- SilverCloud is available to all staff and students and is a free online resource that offers support using cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) methods to address a range of issues.
- Breathing Space (Scotland) is a free confidential telephone helpline run by the NHS. It is for anyone in Scotland over the age of 16 feeling low, anxious or depressed.
Phone: 0800 83 8587 (open from 6pm to 2am Monday to Friday. Weekends: open Friday from 6pm till 6am Monday)
- The SAMH Information Service provides information and support on mental health.
- Papyrus provide support for children and young people under the age of 35 who are experiencing thoughts of suicide and for anyone concerned that a young person could be thinking about suicide.