- National Bullying Helpline provides advice and help regarding bullying.
- Bullies Out provide counselling, education, training and support.
- Family Lives provide support on Bullying, including CyberBullying.
- Ditch the Label have a support hub for young people under the age of 25.
- Papyrus provide support for children and young people under the age of 35 who are experiencing thoughts of suicide and for anyone concerned that a young person could be thinking about suicide.
- ACAS - Advisory, Conciliation and Arbitration Service Bullying and harassment at work- Guidance for employees: acas.org.uk Helpline: 0300 123 1100
- Direct Gov – Bullying and Harassment in the Workplace