Disclose to the University

Use the Report and Support system to make a disclosure for an antisocial behaviour incident involving a student to the University of St Andrews. You can choose to do this anonymously or you can request support from an adviser
 Staff members can also make a disclosure to to: 
If the incident does not involve a student, you should see other ways to make a disclosure below.   

Other ways to disclose 

  • Fife Council disclosure antisocial behaviour form 
  • Fife Council Safer Communities Team 
    Phone: +44 (0)1529 583412 
    Community safety covers a range of issues including crime, antisocial behaviour, public perception of crime and safety in homes and on roads. 
  • Fife Council's Night-time Noise  
    Phone: 101 
    Fife Council's night-time noise team deals with complaints about noise from domestic premises - such as noisy parties, barking dogs or noisy DIY - between the hours of 5.30pm and 3.30am. 

There are two ways you can tell us what happened