If you are experiencing antisocial behaviour that you believe is not a serious or criminal offense, you may want to consider the following informal options: 
  • Discuss the problem with the person causing the offense – this should comprise giving one or more concrete examples of the unacceptable behaviour and agreeing how behaviour will change in the future.  
  • Write to the person causing the offense, outlining the unacceptable behaviour, with examples, and asking for a change in behaviour. You may want to have someone read over this letter so as not to escalate the situation. 
 See other support options on the how to get support page

There are two ways you can tell us what happened