It takes great courage to disclose experiences of drink spiking. Everyone who has experienced this deserves to be listened to, supported and believed. What has happened is not your fault and you are not alone. Your safety and wellbeing are the most important things right now.
Disclose to the University

Use the Report and Support system to make a submission Drink Spiking to the University of St Andrews. You can choose to do this anonymously or you can request support from an adviser.
 Staff members can also make a submission to: 

Other ways to make a submission
Contact CrimeStoppers to disclose anonymously. CrimeStoppers often passes information to the police. You can call 0800 555 111 or make submission online to CrimeStoppers.


There are two ways you can tell us what happened