Disclose to the University
Use the Report and Support system to disclose a safeguarding concern to the University of St Andrews. You can choose to do this anonymously or you can request support from an adviser.
- If the matter is about student welfare, you can contact Student Services
- If the matter is about student conduct, you can contact the Student Conduct Officer directly if preferred.
Staff members can also disclose to:
Other ways to disclose
- Disclose to the police
- Call 101 for non-emergencies (call 999 for emergencies)
- Go to your local police station. The St Andrews police station Is located on 68 Pipeland Road, St Andrews, KY16 8JW
- Contact CrimeStoppers to make a submission anonymously. CrimeStoppers often passes information to the police. You can call 0800 555 111 or disclose online to CrimeStoppers.
- Disclose online abuse to the Child Exploitation and Online Protection (CEOP) centre. Use the CEOP online disclosure system to make a submission.