It takes great courage to disclose experiences of sexual harassment or misconduct. Everyone who has experienced this deserves to be listened to, supported and believed. What has happened is not your fault and you are not alone. Your safety and wellbeing are the most important thing right now.
Report to the University
Use the Report and Support system to report a sexual harassment or misconduct incident to the University of St Andrews. You can choose to do this anonymously or you can request support from an adviser.
- If the matter is about student welfare, you can contact Student Services
If the matter is about student conduct, you can contact the Student Conduct Officer directly if preferred.Staff
Staff members can report to:
- Human Resources
- their manager (unless the matter directly relates to them)
- their trade union.
Other ways to report
- Report to the police
- Call 101 for non-emergencies (call 999 for emergencies)
- Complete the Police Scotland online reporting form
- Go to your local police station. The St Andrews police station Is located on 68 Pipeland Road, St Andrews, KY16 8JW
- Contact CrimeStoppers to report anonymously. CrimeStoppers often passes information to the police. You can call 0800 555 111 or report online to CrimeStoppers.