Report and Support cannot provide an immediate response to urgent concerns or ongoing incidents. If there is an immediate risk of serious harm to you or anyone else please call the emergency services on 999 (to call from a University extension dial 9999). Please also notify the University’s Security and Response Team on 01334 46 8999 (to call from a University extension dial 8999). In any other circumstances that require an immediate response, you should call the University’s Security and Response Team on 01334 46 8999. 

To report a Covid-19 incident (for example, if someone persists in breaking the rules or fails to respect community members), visit the Report Covid-19 issues web page.
Students coming forward to disclose or report any form of abuse or assault, including bullying and harassment, discrimination, sexual misconduct or hate crime will not face University disciplinary action for having breached Covid-19 health and safety guidelines. No University disciplinary action will be taken in relation to breaches of Covid-19 health and safety guidelines which are disclosed by students in the process of providing information to the University for the purposes of contact tracing. 

Report to the University

Use the Report and Support system to report an antisocial behaviour incident involving a student to the University of St Andrews. You can choose to do this anonymously or you can request support from an adviser
 Staff members can also report to: 
If the incident does not involve a student, you should see other ways to report below.   

Other ways to report 

  • Fife Council report antisocial behaviour form 
  • Fife Council Safer Communities Team 
    Phone: +44 (0)1529 583412 
    Community safety covers a range of issues including crime, antisocial behaviour, public perception of crime and safety in homes and on roads. 
  • Fife Council's Night-time Noise  
    Phone: 101 
    Fife Council's night-time noise team deals with complaints about noise from domestic premises - such as noisy parties, barking dogs or noisy DIY - between the hours of 5.30pm and 3.30am. 

There are two ways you can tell us what happened