Report to the University
Use the Report and Support system to report an antisocial behaviour incident involving a student to the University of St Andrews. You can choose to do this anonymously or you can request support from an adviser.
- If the matter is about student welfare, you can contact Student Services
- If the matter is about student conduct, you can contact the Student Conduct Officer directly if preferred.
Staff members can also report to:
- Human Resources
- their manager (unless the matter directly relates to them)
- their trade union.
If the incident does not involve a student, you should see other ways to report below.
Other ways to report
- Fife Council report antisocial behaviour form
- Fife Council Safer Communities Team
Phone: +44 (0)1529 583412
Community safety covers a range of issues including crime, antisocial behaviour, public perception of crime and safety in homes and on roads.
- Fife Council's Night-time Noise
Fife Council's night-time noise team deals with complaints about noise from domestic premises - such as noisy parties, barking dogs or noisy DIY - between the hours of 5.30pm and 3.30am.